NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Blargh

It's not the problem that any of the jokes were done incorrectly, it's the problem that you focused on the ones that weren't totally funny way too long. That sonic and star fox jokes were good for maybe the first 30 seconds, but you dwelled on them way too long. On opposite ends, I really wish I could see more of the Mother spoof (it was really well written) and the pokemon mystery dungeon skits (I thought both were really well done) The elite beat agents cameo was great as well.

The Sea The Sea

I have to admit...

Even though I haven't liked your previous flashes, I found this one brilliantly funny until the "30 Years Later" part. The characters were ridiculous, the hilariously bad animated 3D heads... People complain about this having this have a indistinguishable humor- It's one of those flashes where you don't need to find the humor, just relax and enjoy what you can absorb.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

....

This, as a whole, is actually a very deep cartoon. I find it enjoyable, and it's those tiny details that make it deep. For example, the anxious way the pig looks at the note, waiting for his turn. The graffiti on the wall in his house. The creepy dark streets.

Lucky Tower Lucky Tower

Quite Hilarious

I like how this guy dies about 30 times and nobody complains but one dog fox thing dies and everyone is crying. :P

I liked it, it's not even really a game, but the animation and voice acting are so great you don't even care.

Looming Looming

Yume Nikki.

This game reminds me so much of the PC horror, "Yume Nikki" in the fact that it successfully scares you with, well, nothing. I love it. Sure all it is, is a giant fetch quest, but it's a GOOD one. The story is so linear yet complicated, and the mysterious feel of everything just unnerves you. Good job.

Save Blizzard Save Blizzard

I'll give you a 5..

..But nothing more. No matter who you are, unless you are the owner of the site, this isn't the place for a charity. 5 for a decent story though.

Perplexing Pools Rmx Perplexing Pools Rmx

*a teardrop falls*

Thanks for reviving one of the most underated games ever.

This is awesome.

Can you do the one in the second world of pikmin 2? the one with the trumpets?

Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix

Eh,

Didn't like the 1 2 3 4 part, but the rest was solid nostalgia.

Synthyard Zone Synthyard Zone

Hey pretty good!

Not being a sonic fan, this reminds me of the unfair platformer.

stickLemonparty stickLemonparty

Awwww

The guy in the top left is all alone ):

Letiger responds: