Lucky Tower Lucky Tower

Quite Hilarious

I like how this guy dies about 30 times and nobody complains but one dog fox thing dies and everyone is crying. :P

I liked it, it's not even really a game, but the animation and voice acting are so great you don't even care.

Looming Looming

Yume Nikki.

This game reminds me so much of the PC horror, "Yume Nikki" in the fact that it successfully scares you with, well, nothing. I love it. Sure all it is, is a giant fetch quest, but it's a GOOD one. The story is so linear yet complicated, and the mysterious feel of everything just unnerves you. Good job.

Save Blizzard Save Blizzard

I'll give you a 5..

..But nothing more. No matter who you are, unless you are the owner of the site, this isn't the place for a charity. 5 for a decent story though.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Woot.

After playing the first game, I thought wonderland was already dark enough. I just found out that wonderland is now a post-dystopia steampunk world with hitmen and mafia gangs. Wooooow.

Starlight Starlight

If you think about it..

..This Game has a deep Metaphor. You have to change your point of view to see the picture. Very Relaxing game. 9/10.

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Meh.

The music was good- the intro was good- at first I thought this would be a very good game. Well, After beating every stage on easy, I have to say, it's just OK.

The graphics are good, and the main character's face is priceless. All the enemies and their respective backgrounds are very well done.

It's the repetitive gameplay that makes this a very boring game.

Even the achievements are creative, it's just the game play. Mix it up some more, and i'll give it a higher mark.

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

It's a beautiful game....

..But it's just too darn boring! It's just another escape the room game, But I do give super kudos to the painting, the characters and the warped story.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Odd message.

This game feels weird. I laugh at the comments, but around level 15 I notice the depressing topic of this game and almost feel guilty for laughing. I don't understand the story of this game, nor the message. Great game, though.

Washing Machine emulator Washing Machine emulator

Meh.

84954000.

Great game, but i'm not that good at this.

Interactive Clock Interactive Clock

It's addicting

clicking the seconds button until an hour passes by.

An actual worth effort clock day submission.

Good job.