NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Blargh

It's not the problem that any of the jokes were done incorrectly, it's the problem that you focused on the ones that weren't totally funny way too long. That sonic and star fox jokes were good for maybe the first 30 seconds, but you dwelled on them way too long. On opposite ends, I really wish I could see more of the Mother spoof (it was really well written) and the pokemon mystery dungeon skits (I thought both were really well done) The elite beat agents cameo was great as well.

The Sea The Sea

I have to admit...

Even though I haven't liked your previous flashes, I found this one brilliantly funny until the "30 Years Later" part. The characters were ridiculous, the hilariously bad animated 3D heads... People complain about this having this have a indistinguishable humor- It's one of those flashes where you don't need to find the humor, just relax and enjoy what you can absorb.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

....

This, as a whole, is actually a very deep cartoon. I find it enjoyable, and it's those tiny details that make it deep. For example, the anxious way the pig looks at the note, waiting for his turn. The graffiti on the wall in his house. The creepy dark streets.

CD-i Phillips is awesome CD-i Phillips is awesome

Pretty Funny.

I thought that this was hit and miss- Some of the begginning jokes were ok, but the middle jokes were a little overused, but you get an automatic 9 for nailing the ending down to the "Squidward fad" trauma center song and "Hide and seek" By Imogen Heap.

Tarboy Tarboy

Well Done.

That was very powerful. Although, I'm having doubts If there should be a second one. I really like how the grandfather was potrayed as many of our grandfathers were. Great job.

FRUIT FRUIT

By the icon..

..I expected a spammy submission. But what awaited me was something way better. Something that would remind me of my days glued to the TV when I was 7. Something that released my inner child. I applaud thee. Very great.

---SBC in 3D--- ---SBC in 3D---

Blender?

Is this blender?

chesster415 responds:

Metasequoia. And the PrtSc button.

Dr. Robotnik's Clock Day Dr. Robotnik's Clock Day

Whoop!

Go Spiderpumpkin/igiul!

Super Awesome Clock Day09 Super Awesome Clock Day09

This is the quality that deserves to be crowned!

the fairly CLOCK-parents! the fairly CLOCK-parents!

This is the best